Name of establishment
Natura Garden Centre - Garden Café by Fine Dining in Style, Almancil
Style and ambience
A tranquil spot in the midst of Natura Garden Centre to reflect, enjoy and indulge in lunch, cakes and treats, shaded by natural trees and plants. The perfect location for a light lunch (business or leisure), afternoon tea, a snack or a late afternoon drink. In short, a new casual concept for the summer.
Fresh, healthy, casual, with a touch of indulgence popped in for good measure. Tapas-style sharing starters, fantastic salads, grilled prawns, steak, fish and chicken; daily specials; cakes and desserts to tempt; plus grazing platters to share and/or take-away to feed friends and family.
Sample dishes include:
- Smoked salmon bruschetta with Algarvian oranges, fennel and iceberg lettuce
- Avocado on Alentejo toast with a poached egg, tomato and bacon
- Prawn kebabs with lemon and chilli
- Bifana with tiborna da laranja
- Watermelon salad with radish, goat’s cheese, shallots, chives, mint, white balsamic and olive oil
- Cauliflower ‘couscous’ with coriander, mint, parsley, chive, spring onion, cucumber, red and green pepper, shallots, tomato, lemon and olive oil, pomegranate seeds and toasted linseeds
- Grazing platters: a selection of five Portuguese sliced meats including ham, salami and chorizo, or a selection of five cheeses including Portuguese smoked, cured and soft cheeses. All served with chef’s pickles, homemade chutney, fresh seasonal fruit and bread/cracker basket
Exclusive teas, a wide range of coffees, fresh smoothies and juices, soft drinks, cocktails, beer, wines and sangria.
Why do you like it?
A unique space amongst the beautiful landscaping of Jean-Claude Defrance from Natura with added inspiration from Maria Raposo Interior Design and stylish food by the team from Fine Dining in Style.
The concept of the Garden Café, along with the menu, has been created by Fine Dining in Style, the Algarve’s leading private catering company.
Takeaway items from the Fine Dining main menu can also be ordered and collected from the Garden Café.
Outside of its normal opening times, the Garden Café can be booked for private events.
Look out for special promotions, events, etc on the Garden Café Facebook page - click HERE
Around 40 covers. Booking is advisable.
Natura Garden Centre is on Estrada de Vale do Lobo, in Escanxinhas, on the left hand side of the main road if you are heading from Almancil towards Vale do Lobo. Located just before Maria Raposo Interior Design. Free parking.
On entering the Garden Centre by the main gate, turn towards your left. The café is in front of the main office.
Starters/sharing dishes - €9
Mains - €13 (including 2 salads/sides)
Salads/sides only - €5
Grazing platters (for 2) - €25
Desserts - €6
Soft drinks - from €1.50
Juices and smoothies - €3-4
Teas and coffees - €2.50
Cocktails - €5
Wine from €4 glass/€15 bottle
May to October. Monday to Friday 11am-5pm.